I always drive properly. A bit fast perhaps, but always with consummate skill and a natural feel for
the road that even cops recognize. No cop was ever born who isn't a sucker for a finely-executed
hi-speed Controlled Drift all the way around one of those clover-leaf freeway interchanges.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Fuckin' A man. My car needs new tires like a mahfahker. Time to start researching that perfect tire.
I have a pretty good idea which tire I want to get. Now I just gotta work my local tire store to see if
I can get the price that I want. Then I can go back to pulling G's around corners like I usually do.
I need to play Warcraft 3 more. The "So Cal Semi-Monthly Indoor WC3 Jihad Showdown Fiesta" is a
week from today and I don't want to take the cock. We'll leave that to Chris. Oh wait.........he wasn't
there to even take the cock last time. That bitch. I think the best part of the next LAN Bash will
be the fact that I will discover the greatness that is the Mountain Dew Blue Slurpy earlier than midnight
and rain down great vengeance and furious anger upon my opponents, leaving a dollop of man-made Elmer's on
their foreheads as a mark of defeat, a sign that they just took the cock. Or I'll just get my ass kicked
as usual.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home