Calmer 'n you are.

Sunday, August 11, 2002

"Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?"

"Whats that?"

"A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

"That sounds about right for this gig," he said.

"It is," I assured him. "The fucker's not much for turning, but it's pure hell on the straightaway. It'll outrun the F-111 until takeoff."

"Takeoff?" he said. "Can we handle that much torque?" - Hunter S. Thompson


Had a good time today with, as Rob would say, "The Gang". We all took out 3rd mortgages, personal loans, "slang ass on the street for money" , went to Starbucks and had a $9 Coffee drink and shot the breeze until it died. Then I came home and sat around for awhile and decided to play some WarCraft3. That game is more fun than a clown on fire. It's way more fun to talk shit to your opponent when they're sitting across the room, though. This will happen next weekend. I think more comedy comes out of the spoils of battle than Phil and I on a roll laying into anyone in sight, including ourselves.

Tomorrow is work. Work Work Work. We'll see how this week goes. It shouldn't be that eventful, but then again.......monkeys might fly out of my ass or Chris might retreive his balls from their captor. I give either a 50/50 chance of occuring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home