And now for the rant stylings of yours truly..........
Ok so I lied. No rant as of yet, because this weekend was fun as hell. Lots of great games. Carlos got a new machine and I'd say that increased his skill level about 0.00001%. He pretty much just gets to see the carnage in great detail, instead of looking away so his old machine wouldn't lag out. We had some bloodlusted Huntress action to go with our cupcakes and pizza. What else could you ever possibly want? In the immortal words of Thurgood Jenkins from the motion picture 'Half Baked', "Yeah, one more thing. Remember that stuff? We used to eat a whole lot of it back in the day? What was it... oh yeah, pussy."
Glorious. Now for the rant.
I came to find out yesterday that I need to be moved out of my house by the 25th, instead of the 31st, which I was previously told. How did I come to find this out? My aunt told me. Not my cousin, the owner of the house, but my aunt. How fan-fucking-tabulous is that? So I have roughly 96 hours to get everything situated, AND work all week as well. It's surprising that someone who has nothing to do all day but think about things like telling me that the new owners take possession the 25th, can't even remember to do so. The nightmare will be over soon.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home