All you motherfuckers are gonna pay, You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat their shit which is made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all fucking next! - Jay, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
I am one pissed off motherfucker. My goddamned cousin told me I had until October 31 to move out of this place, and that is when the new owners are moving in. So, I'm thinking, cool I have like 3 weeks to get my shit out of here and moved into the house on wheels next door.
I had planned on getting a storage unit and hoofing half my shit into it this weekend. That plan was erased from the list when there was a new coat of Deft Polyurethane floor finish applied just outside my bedroom door by 11am Saturday and then through the rest of the house by 10am today.
Hows that for some fucking consideration on my cousin's part? First she discontinues the goddamned cable without telling me, then she lets the new owners hinder my ability to move my shit out of here. FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!
I know where this inconsideration comes from, though.
A) She has no job and apparently, doesn't understand the fact that basically the only time I have to move my shit is on the weekends because I have what? That's right listeners, A FUCKIN JOB!
B) SHE NO LONGER FUCKING LIVES HERE. You read correctly. She's now living in an apartment in Newport Beach, where the rent's cheap and the view sucks. No, wait, that's where I will be moving to for several months, except for the whole apt. in NB part, until my apartment becomes available. The only reason I haven't brought up that thorn in my saddle yet, is because it's only a thorn in my saddle when it comes to my current situation when compared to HER current situation.
Oh well. At least I'll be able to buy a place in 2 more years, during whilest, she will probably have squandered all of the money that she has made by selling this house. That's right listeners, she has no plans of buying another piece of property. I hope she enjoy's taxes. She's probably not to used to paying them, not having worked in quite sometime.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home