Calmer 'n you are.

Tuesday, October 08, 2002

"Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit, tinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh?! The fairy fucking godmother said it! Out-fucking-standing! I will PT you all until you fucking die! I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk." - Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

My aunt is so cool. I talked with her this morningt. She's making room in "The great room" of her house so I can hookup my PC's. I have 2 that I absolutely have to have up and running in order for me to be able to pay bills and what not. So that question is answered. I was talking to Rab last night about storage units for all my crap. He said the one he has is about $1 per square foot. That's encouraging, as I probably only need about a 5'x5' unit to keep my stuff in.

As it turns out, my internet connection at home is also disconnected. So I did some "creative engineering" and was able to borrow a connection from my neighbor/boss via his access point. So I have high speed internet yet again, at no cost.

So the next few months, I'll be saving a ton of money. I figure I'll have about $1200 to spend on appliances/furniture for my new place when all is said and done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home