Calmer 'n you are.

Thursday, September 19, 2002

"Oh, yeah, what are you gonna do? Release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouth and when they bark, they shoot bees at you?" - Homer J. Simpson

Holy balls, what a fuckin week. Work was work. Kicked some ass. Lamest of all, my cousin told me that I need to find a new place ot live by October 31. So my plans of finding a condo and buying it are accelerated, to say the least.

I really don't think I'm going to be able to get a house into escrow in the next 10 days, so I'm going to try to find a room to rent or an apartment. The situation sort of blows. Wait I take that back, it really blows. I thought I was going to have at least 90 days notice, but shit got moved up on me. Ah well, you can only control what is yours and fortunately that is where I am headed. Maybe not in the immediate future, like I had planned, but pretty damned soon.

I have tomorrow off. I'm stoked about that. I'm going to do some more footwork in my futile attempt to find a suitable dwelling. I don't know if I'm bummed because I won't be able to go through with my original plan of buying a place or if I'm pissed because the whole fucking situation has basically been dictated to me by my landlord. I'm leaning more towards the latter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home