Saturday, Donny, is shabbas, the Jewish day of rest. That means I don't work, I don't drive a car, I don't fucking ride in a car, I don't handle money, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as shit don't fucking roll! - Walter Sobchak, The Big Lebowski
Fuck.................I feel fucking lazy today. I had plans to like do "chores" n shit, but I'm thinking they can either wait until tomorrow or I'll do them sometime this week.
I went and saw Stealing Harvard lastnight with the gang. The movie sure as shit wasn't worth NINE DOLLARS AND FIFTY CENTS. I mean it had its moments, but FUCK, that's a shit ton of money for a subpar comedy. In a day and age where you can buy a DVD used from Blockbuster for $9, the theaters just don't cut it anymore. I'm going to have to go ahead and not go anymore, its just better to watch all those movies I missed in the theaters on DVD and a buddy's house.
My cousin told me the other day that this house that I live in could be sold within 30 days. That would mean that I need to find a fucking place to either buy or rent within that time frame, or be homeless. Needless to say, I'm feeling a tad bit of stress. Between the huge projects we have going at work and facing the prospects of either buying a new place or spending about double on rent, I've got a full plate for the next few months. My parents have offered to help me with closing costs to buy a new place, but still, its going to be a nice kick in the wallet. It's something that I look forward to doing, it's just the timing that could be better.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home