I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how fucking crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that? -David Mills, Se7en
I do that every once in awhile. Well.....except for the whole masturbating in my own feces part. I only do that on special occasions or if someone specifically requests it
I went to the street fair with Carlos, Phil, Andy and Paul. We had a good time. Got to see where Andy works. You wouldn't even know that place was there. It was in the upper floor of a place I used to drive by everyday when I worked at the Paint Store. Pretty cool digs. Drafters get a shit ton of workspace. I dig that. I'd go supergeek if I had that much workspace.
Not much planned for tomorrow. I like it that way. I gotta go have my haircut tomorrow. I was too fucking lazy to get it done today.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home