Alan Stanwyck: If you reject the proposition, you keep the thousand - and your mouth shut.
Fletch: Does this proposition entail my dressing up as Little Bo Peep?
Alan Stanwyck: It's nothing of a sexual nature, I assure you.
Fletch: Yeah, I assure you.
Alan Stanwyck: One thousand just to listen. I don't see how you can pass that up, Mister...?
Fletch: Nugent. Ted Nugent.
I feel like Batman today. I woke up with a stiff neck and can't really turn my head to see. So while driving I have to lift my shoulders from their resting postion against the seatback in order to view anything I can't see out the mirrors, Like Batman giving a thumbs up from the Batwing.
Other than that, it's been a productive day. We've been planning a rollout strategy for a Windows 2000 domain at work. It turns out we're going to have to migrate sooner than we thought. It's going to be cool though. Our changes will be almost transparent to the users, even if performance improves.
I tried to play Warcraft 3 on Battle.net yesterday and ended up just getting pissed. The jackass on the other end didn't want to actually play. It seems he just wanted to construct an elaborate base and wait for me to come down and attack. Nope, I don't play that way. It's fucking boring that way. Its cool that none of my friends play that way, otherwise I would have to place one of my size 11 Vans right in their wedding tackle.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home