If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. -Unknown (well...to me anyways)
Project Management. You don't think about it too much when you are used to working for good Managers. But when you work on projects that fail, not because of your hard work or lack thereof, but because the "Project Lead" or "Project Manager" is poor at coordinating resources and manpower, it's a different story. Doing what I do, I get involved in many projects doing a lot of different stuff. I really enjoy it, too. But sometimes the fool that is heading up the project fucks up royally and brings the project to a grinding halt because the "lead" doesn't know enough about what's going on, the procedures involved, the resources needed to implement or the common sense to let the people, who know what the fuck they're doing, in on the big picture to get their input. These are the kinds of people who should never manage other people or head up large projects. They let their ego and inability get in the way of the big picture, the ultimate goal..........and they piss me off.
Enough of my rantings. You all either know, or will know what I mean. If you don't, you're probably either one of those people who shouldn't manage/lead, have had the good fortune of working for some great people, or you pee sitting down like my friend Chris.
Wokka wokka wokka!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home