Calmer 'n you are.

Monday, August 12, 2002

Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him. -Johnny Ringo, Tombstone

Kicked some ass at work today. Forgot to write the names down though. I'll do that tomorrow after I kick some more ass.

Going to hang out at Rob and Karen's Magical Kingdom, where the Boots and Tigers roam freely and the Buddy sniffs the crotch of the unsuspecting. It should be fun. It always is, cause we're like vinegar and baking soda. Only when we mix, the result is pure comedy instead of carbon dioxide. Although, from the laughing, I guess carbon dioxide could also be a byproduct. How geek is that? I have a feeling if I stay here at work for a minute longer, I will morph into a vagina and resemble my friend Chris.

Late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home