Calmer 'n you are.

Thursday, August 22, 2002

"Saturday, Donny, is shabbas, the Jewish day of rest. That means I don't work, I don't drive a car, I don't fucking ride in a car, I don't handle money, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as shit don't fucking roll!" - Walter Sobchack, The Big Lebowski

Son of a bitch. That's about the long and short of how my day went. We were testing a domain migration and for some fucking reason a server that was powered off was now powered on and creating a shit ton of trouble for us. We find the offending server, turn the bitch off, and assess the damage.

We ended up having to roll back our migration and I had to reload my laptop. So I spent an extra hour reloading my machine and got home at about 8 o' the clock. THEN MY FUCKING PHONE GETS A PAGE What in the motherfuck?

I answered the page and shit was fine. Some newbie op was panicking about dick. So here I sit, watching the Big Lebowski, chillin', thinkin' about getting me some Slurpee goodness.

The Dude abides.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home