Calmer 'n you are.

Tuesday, September 03, 2002

Taggart: What do you want me to do sir?
Hedley Lamarr: I want you to round up ever vicious criminal and gun slinger in the west. Take this down.
[Taggart looks for a pen and paper while Hedley talks]
Hedley Lamarr: I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists!
Taggart: [finding pen and paper] Could you repeat that, sir?


I had a bitch of a time sleeping lastnight. With the earthquakes, the heat, and my throbbing..... wisdom-toothache, I was having a hell of a time. I got to sleep around 1am, which is normal for an "after weekend" night. The problem arose when I woke up at about 4 am and my fucking jaw was yammering at me like a screamapillar. The only conscious thought I remember is, "Fuck........this pain needs to like, go away, so I can wake for work in 2 and a half hours". Then I supposedly went back to sleep.

I wake up at 6:30, feeling pretty damned good. I then start wondering, how the hell did I get back to sleep. My toothache was really fucking killing me lastnight. I glance over at my desk and there's a pen, disassembled down to the plastic tube, chewed like a mofo. Now the fact that the pen was chewed didn't surprise me all that much as it would have been the logical item to teeth on. BUT the fact that I disassembled the fucking thing down to the open ended cylinder, baffles me. I could probably field strip an M16, put it back together and assassinate someone without even knowing. Oh yeah......bad motherfucker right here. hehehe


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home