Calmer 'n you are.

Sunday, September 29, 2002

Mike: What the fuck are you carrying a gun for? What, in case somebody steps to you, Snoop Dogg?
Sue: Hey man, you're not from here, alright. You don't know how it is. I grew up in L.A.
Trent: Anaheim.
Sue: Whatever, man. It's different out here. It's not like New York, Mikey.


Had a pretty good weekend. Went to my mom's on friday and had dinner and watched Monsters Inc. Great movie.

Saturday I hung out with the dudes and we ended up going to BilnEricas and watched Swingers. RobnKaren, Phil, Ruben, Carlos and Towelie attended. A good time was had by all.

I got my housing situation situated. I'll probably be living in a house with wheels for a short while, but I'll have a phat pad (apartment and not a condo, ah well) as soon as the current residents find a house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home