Calmer 'n you are.

Friday, November 15, 2002

What a fuckin week

Both the PC guys were out so I had to pickup the slack. I remember why I got into the networking end of things now. End Users. They all can die, or become less stupid.

Turns out one of the guys has Hodgkin's Disease (Cancer of the Lymph nodes and what not). It's bad. Real bad. So bad, you can't even talk about how bad it is
without thinking, "Shit...........I can't think of anything worse than this." That bad.

Good news though, it seems that we will be gaining a new Sr tech. Someone to help ease the mid-high level tech burden that I've been shouldering for the last 6 months.
I'll be free to actually finish some of the projects that Ive started as well as start new ones and finish those too. It will be badass.

Bowling..........goddamn that is some fun shit. My blister cleared up and I got to bowl on wednesday without dealing with pain. It was dope. More practice tonight with
the Trops and the Paul. It should be a blast.

I'm going to get the oil changed on the car and detail it at my friends. Hopefully I'll be able to get rid of some of those dings that I have gathered at work. The car needs it.
I haven't washed it by hand in over a year. I used to wash it by hand every week. The paint reflects this. Ah well, all will be resolved tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home