(09:56:13) RRLS10: I got my Z680's yesterday
(09:56:20) RRLS10: I ordered them on Tues
(09:56:27) RRLS10: Next day service
(09:56:32) BoxMaster316: NICE
(09:56:34) RRLS10: and I didnt pay shit for them to ship that 55lb box
(09:56:35) BoxMaster316: how are they
(09:59:02) RRLS10: awesome
(09:59:11) RRLS10: theyre not quite as loud as I'd like
(09:59:15) RRLS10: but they get the job done
(09:59:28) RRLS10: I have them hooked up to my DVD player right now
(09:59:40) RRLS10: I need to get an adapter to hook it up to the Tivo as well
(09:59:47) BoxMaster316: nice
(09:59:50) RRLS10: I paid $300 shipped for em
(10:00:02) RRLS10: Tax was like $20
(10:00:13) RRLS10: so the original price was ~$280
(10:00:14) BoxMaster316: that's a good score
(10:00:18) RRLS10: yeah
(10:00:25) RRLS10: Newegg owns the shit out of everyone
(10:00:30) BoxMaster316: dude
(10:00:34) BoxMaster316: they totally do
(10:00:42) BoxMaster316: nobody can win vs. newegg
(10:00:43) BoxMaster316: he's like
(10:00:46) BoxMaster316: megaboss
(10:00:55) BoxMaster316: NEWEGG = FINAL BOSS
(10:01:07) BoxMaster316: heh
(10:01:20) RRLS10: seriously
(10:01:37) RRLS10: you'd need like all 5 dragonballs to defeat newegg
(10:01:53) BoxMaster316: lol



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home