Today, is not the day for Randy to be at work
That pretty much sums it up right there. Fuckholes here at work trying to dish shit off to me that they can't solve and better yet, I have no involvment with.
Example A) A Coworker came up to me about 5 minutes ago with a problem that a programmer is trying to "post something to the implementation queue" and it's not working. First off, I have no fucking clue what the fuck this fuckhole is fucking talking about. Secondly, he's trying to blame MS Outlook. "Sounds like the installation of Outlook is screwy. Can you go take a look?" So I look him straight in the face and say, "I have no clue what kind of process you use for change implementation and furthermore, you are more versed in how the process is supposed to work than me." You ever tried to tell a sysadmin to get off his ass and go check out the functionality of a piece of client software? Well, I can tell you this. It's easier to get Tiger to lose weight. The sysadmins around here (with the exception of the lead sysadmin) are lazy as all fuck. They take forever to do the most trivial tasks and hardly know what they're doing when they're doing it. If that makes any sense at all.
I swear, if fuckhole comes back over here and tells me he needs me to look at it, I'm going to go over to that user's machine and really break it. Then I can say the change that he said needed to be done to the machine broke it, and that fuck can rebuild it himself so that he's sure that it gets loaded correctly.
As Phil and I used to say at the Base, "If you have the nerve to tell me that I did something wrong, you'd best back your claim or reap the whirlwind."
Oh and "fuck".



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home