Sayings
Not much to report. This weekend was par for the course.
I went to the parents for Thanksgiving, ate. I had some fun with the gang bowling friday night. gg
I went to a friends for a get together. It was cool seeing all the car club folk again. It's been
awhile since the last run I attended. One of the guys got a new Si. Damn sweet car. Too bad I'd have
to dump about $3000 into it just to get it handling the way I want. That's IF I got one.
I think I'm probably going to drive my Si until it dies. Maybe get another car, in addition to the Si,
in a year or two. The Si's got almost 50,000 miles on it and it's no worse for the wear.
That's a Honda for you.
I came into work today and everything was under control, for a change so, timeforafiveminutebreak!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home