(13:18:40) RRLS10: Goddamn beaners
(13:18:51) eDfrOmMEsa: lol
(13:18:58) eDfrOmMEsa: enough said. hahaha
(13:19:08) RRLS10: hahaha
(13:19:21) RRLS10: I took some shit to the public dump
(13:19:27) eDfrOmMEsa: aww yeah
(13:19:35) RRLS10: started emptying the truck in the wrong spot
(13:19:40) RRLS10: cause I dont speak beaner
(13:19:43) eDfrOmMEsa: haha
(13:19:50) RRLS10: and this beaner comes over and starts getting pissed
(13:20:02) RRLS10: at this point all I had emptied was an old matress and box spring.
(13:20:07) RRLS10: so I get back in the truck
(13:20:20) RRLS10: and I say "WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO EMPTY?!"
(13:20:34) RRLS10: he just does some hand motion with his wand thingy
(13:20:49) eDfrOmMEsa: WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN IN ENGLISH, BEANER!
(13:21:05) RRLS10: no shit
(13:21:10) RRLS10: fuckin beaners
Motherfuckers need to learn english. Motherfuckers need to stop hiring motherfuckers, that deal with the public, who can't speak english.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home