LOL!.................this is a great story.
----------------------------------------------------
So you guys know I almost never use the phrase OWNED but today was just toooooo good.
I have a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses; polycarbonate scratch-resistant, polarized lenses, titanium, hinge-less frames, light as a feather and they look damn good on me. Well, G was sassing me about the cost, (I paid $300 for them - lifetime replacement warranty). The last thing she said was....
"I can't believe you paid $300 for a pair of glasses!!!"
Just as she finished that sentence she opens the closet in the bedroom and what falls out?
5 Louis Vuitton bags in various sizes. ALL AUTHENTIC! The largest one cost $800 and the wallet inside cost $150.
I really didn't have to say anything after that but as she was putting the bags back she said, "But those glasses make you look so fine."
Hawaii 5-OWNED



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home