Fuckin dorks and other ramblings........
Phil just called me. "There was a change of plans and there are no positions currently available."
After analyzing that decision, I came to the conclusion that "they" either a) have no fucking clue as to what they are doing or b) don't care.
It's probably a nice mix of both.
My new job is going well. Lots of work to do. I gots me a new laptop. It screams. 1GB RAM, M745 CPU (1.8Ghz M chip with 2MB cache) and built in wireless. I'll be busy at least through year end, prolly more like through August-September 2005. It's fantastic.
The facility is a trip. It looks like a prison on the outside and its actually really nice inside. I have a real data center again!!!! Hooray for the raised floor.
The work is going to be strange though. Its like inspecting a house for termites. Only instead of just finding out whether or not the place has them, you know they're there, and you have to find each one, interview it and find out what exactly it chewed on. But the infrastructure is there to make it a really killer setup and I'm looking to make it run like a top.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home