Calmer 'n you are.

Saturday, May 29, 2004

The phone saga continues......

I got a "Fox and Hound" wiretracing device from my friend today. Activated the "hound" and then went to the phone box where my line comes in. Touched the "fox" to the wiring I thought was mine and sure as shit, I got tone from the hound. Son of a bitch, I was right all along. Now comes the hard part. I hooked up a phone and tried to get dialtone, still no dice. Then I tried putting everything back and hooking my phone back up to the jack in the house. Busted out the celly and called, no ring on my home phone. SHIT. This is what is keeping me from ditching cable and getting DirecTV installed. I need a phone line for each receiver. FUCK.

Good news is, my uncle (landlord) ordered a new Telephone Network Interface box, and we'll probably install it next week. I guess we'll find out if that works. *sigh*

The saga continues....

1 Comments:

  • Update:

    I called the automated service line. "We've detected a problem with your line." A tech is coming out on thursday.

    W00t!

    By Blogger Randy, at June 1, 2004 at 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home