What Is Your Battle Cry?
Sprinting across the freeway, swinging a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Randy Lovin! And he gives a mighty cry:
"I'm going to brutalize you in such an inhumane manner, you will wake up from the Matrix!!!"
Find out!Enter username: Are you a girl, or a guy ?
created by beatings : powered by monkeys
posted by Randy at 4:52 PM
Lo! Who is that, striding through the freeway! It is Robert Barris, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! And with a bloodthirsty howl, his voice cometh:"I'm going to spank you until your mortal mind doth snap!!!"
By Anonymous, at May 28, 2004 at 11:29 AM
Post a Comment << Home
1 Comments:
Lo! Who is that, striding through the freeway! It is Robert Barris, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! And with a bloodthirsty howl, his voice cometh:
"I'm going to spank you until your mortal mind doth snap!!!"
By
Anonymous, at May 28, 2004 at 11:29 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home