YADTVP
Yet another DirecTV post.
I am in need of a cable I probably threw out with some other stuff I had with my first TiVo. It's a cable called a "Home Control Cable". It will basically allow my 80 hour TiVo to control the DirecTV receiver in my bedroom. I just emailed Rob and he said Karen might have found the one that came with his TiVo. If she did, I might piss myself. I was going to order one off Tivo.com for $7 and probably another $7 in shipping. hehe
In other news, I got some new bedroom furniture. Sheila and I were driving around to different home consignment stores looking for some dressers last saturday, and we found this place on Tustin that had a dresser and nightstand that matches the armoire in our bedroom. So we put down a deposit and were supposed to go back on sunday to pick the dresser up, with my uncle's truck, but it didn't work out. So we're gonna do it on thursday. I might see if I can get the use of Scott's truck, otherwise I'm just going to shell out the $20-35 to get it delivered.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home