New toys are good
I got a new toy this week. I realized, with the help of Sheila ;) , that having a CD Burner in just the laptop was a pain in the ass. We need to burn some CD's with pictures for family and what not. So I ordered up one for the PC. I decided on the Plextor PX-712A with the black bezel.
Specs!
12X DVD+R
8X DVD-R
4X DVD+RW
4X DVD-RW
16X DVD-ROM
48X CD-R
24X CD-RW
48X CD-ROM
I haven't burned anything with it yet. I set me back about as much as the Plextor 40/12/40 CDR drive that I donated to Phil, $122 from www.newegg.com .
Now I just need to go get a stack of CD-R's and DVD+R's and I'm set.



1 Comments:
I have a Q37 in my workshop. haha
Rob
By
Anonymous, at September 1, 2004 at 10:52 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home