Spam........... an interesting perspective....
Billboards - Spam. I didn't ask to see all that while driving
Homeless people begging for money - Spam. Like the Nigerian guys trying who promise you 1 gazillion dollars once you donate 5k
Fliers - Spam. (eventhough I'm always interested in what what is going on my city, but please don't put it on my car window without asking)
People who wear clothes that have the clothing logo in 20 inch font plastered on the chest - Spam. I'm not going to buy clothes just because they say Von Dutch so stop trying to get me to buy them
Cell phone company trademarked ring tones - Spam. It's like they're trying to get me to buy a nokia phone by playing it's themesong over and over.
Bumperstickers - Spam.
Racing Decals - Spam.
Racing Decals on Jackets - Spam.
I have thought of this before, using broad interpretation, anything that advertises anything you don't ask to be shown could be construed as spam.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home