Long time no update. Lack of internet access at home does that.
Yeah, well I've been busy fuckers. Moving shit. Working. Hangin oot.
My new computer desk and chair was delivered about 20 minutes ago. Teh ownage. Goddamn, I've wanted
a new computer desk for like a year and a half now. I get to put it together when I get home. I'm stoked.
Later on I think I'm going to borrow my uncle's truck and go buy some new furniture, so my dwelling is
livable. It's amazing how my priorities (as far as purchasing furnishings and appliances) changed once I
moved in.
Before I moved in, I wanted to get the clothes washer/dryer first and get it all setup, but now I want to
get all the living furnishings instead. Turns out, living rooms are better when you don't have to stand.
Anyhoo, the family function that was previously planned for saturday has been postponed because the old
folks don't dig foul weather. Thats fine by me. I want to get my place into shape and having to interact
with relatives interferes with that. I mean, how many different ways can I answer "Where do you work?"
"What are you doing nowadays?"
The answer, 1. I work at Wet Seal as a Network Administrator. Result = Blank stare until I say,
"I work with computers." It's not all that bad. Just a tad repetitive if anything.
Work has been slow for the last few weeks. GOODNESS! It was so nuts for so long, I forget what to
do when I actually get to be deliberate about work.
That's about it. I'll post some pics or something when I get the place into shape.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home