Sidenote: I went bowling with Trops and a few of his friends lastnight. It was fun. They bowled 2 games and Trops and I bowled 3. The last game was dope.
Lightning round style. We knocked that game out in about 15 minutes.
The funniest part was when I was talking to Dan, Trops' friend, and he asked how old I was. I said 25. He said, "That sucks". I said "Uh, why?"
He replied, "You got no hair dude." I chuckled and said, "Yeah, well........nothing I can really do about that, right? When it starts going at 20, you just accept it."
Dan agreed.
Its funny when people think they can razz me about it or they think I might get offended. It surprises them when I respond truthfully and without offense.
I don't think its self confidence, more like self acceptance. I'm just a skinny pale dork with no hair. People in my life either deal with me or get the fuck out.
That's a good way to live, I think. Keeps the drama to a minimum.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home