Goddamn. CABLE MODEM AND DIGITAL CABLE TV IS THE BEST THING EVER!
Ahem. Ok, now that that is out of my system. I can't believe how much normal network TV sucks on the weekend. Now that I have ~300 channels of digital goodness, I should be able to save some money by doing "naddagawdamnedthing".
Not that I was spending a ton, just more than I was used to for a few months there.
Its so badass. I used to be in a small room with a ton of loud shit (aka my network lab). Now all that chaos is in the kitchen. I ran a cat-5 drop from the kitchen to the living room/office where my desk is. All of it is now connected to UPS, no more pesky power outages shutting my stuff down without notice. The wireless access point gets installed tomorrow after I get home from work.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home